The information, details and comment herein are the opinion of the Author based on in-depth, broad research and comparison of resources related to the works and Prophecies of Nostradamus. We encourage you to broaden your knowledge of Nostradamus by examining the approach and translations of previous Authors in regard to these works.
Misdirection borne of Misinterpretation,
Illusion the tool of the fool.
Read, examine, open you mind.
Let enlightenment flow through comprehension
1932-35Dictionnaire de l'Academie francaise
|Book Title ||Dictionnaire de l'Academie Francaise de 1932-35 |
|Author || |
|Published || |
|ISBN || |
|Review || |
|Overall Rating1 ||7 |
|French Originals Rating2 ||n/a |
|Commentary Rating3 ||n/a |
|Reliability Rating4 ||n/a |
|Correlation Rating5 ||n/a |
Nostradamus Reference Rating
A rating has been applied where relevant to provide a weighted assessment (range 0 to 10) of the book within key parameters for the understanding and comprehension of Nostradamus Prophecies as he wrote them. The following weighting is applied:
- Overall Rating : An overall assessment of the resource as a tool for furthering the knowledge and understanding of Nostradamus
- French Originals Rating : An assessment of whether or not the book provides Nostradamus original verses in French and if they are copied correctly.
- Commentary Rating : An Assessment of the Authors commentary on the original texts: identifying spelling mistakes, bastardisations, Latin, or Italian words used etc.
- Reliability Rating : An Assessment of the reliability of the Authors translation of the Prophecies of Nostradamus
- Correlation Rating : An Assessment of the connection of verses to past, present or future events.